DUBLIN, Nov. 14, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The “Pediatric Neuroblastoma Treatment Global Market Report 2023” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global pediatric nerublastoma treatment market is expected to grow from $1.52 billion in 2022 to $1.67 billion in 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.3%. The pediatric neuroblastoma treatment market is expected to reach $2.37 billion in 2027 at a CAGR of 9.1%.
Research and development are the key trend gaining popularity in the pediatric neuroblastoma treatment market. Major companies operating in the pediatric neuroblastoma treatment market are focusing on advance research and development to sustain their position in the market.
In March 2022, Recordati S.p.A., an Italy-based pharmaceutical group, acquired EUSA Pharma (UK) Ltd. for $824.28 million. The acquisition is expected to offer Recordati a broader portfolio of pharmaceuticals for rare diseases. EUSA Pharma (UK) Ltd. is a UK-based specialty pharmaceutical company that deals in pediatric neuroblastoma treatment.
The rising number of new cases of pediatric neuroblastoma is expected to propel the growth of the pediatric neuroblastoma treatment market going forward. The rising prevalence of neuroblastoma is increasing the demand for pediatric neuroblastoma treatment alternatives. As a result, pharmaceutical corporations and other stakeholders have boosted their investment in research and development, promoting innovation in the industry. Furthermore, the availability of new diagnostic technology and screening procedures has resulted in earlier neuroblastoma discovery, allowing for earlier treatments and better outcomes. For instance, in March 2023, according to an article published by the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO), a US-based organization for oncology professionals and physicians, neuroblastoma affects approximately 700 to 800 youngsters in the United States each year. In the United States, neuroblastoma accounts for 6% of all childhood malignancies. Neuroblastoma affects around 90% of children under the age of five. Therefore, the rising number of new cases of pediatric neuroblastoma is driving the growth of the pediatric neuroblastoma treatment market.
The pediatric neuroblastoma treatment market consists of revenues earned by entities by providing pediatric neuroblastoma treatment services such as stem cell therapy, supportive care and blood transfusions. The market value includes the value of related goods sold by the service provider or included within the service offering. The pediatric neuroblastoma treatment market also includes sales of pain management medications, chemotherapy drugs and immunotherapy agents which are used in providing pediatric neuroblastoma treatment services. Values in this market are ‘factory gate’ values, that is the value of goods sold by the manufacturers or creators of the goods, whether to other entities (including downstream manufacturers, wholesalers, distributors and retailers) or directly to end customers. The value of goods in this market includes related services sold by the creators of the goods.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market, and forecasting its development.
- The forecasts are made after considering the major factors currently impacting the market. These include:
- The impact of sanctions, supply chain disruptions, and altered demand for goods and services due to the Russian Ukraine war, impacting various macro-economic factors and parameters in the Eastern European region and its subsequent effect on global markets.
- The impact of higher inflation in many countries and the resulting spike in interest rates.
- The continued but declining impact of COVID-19 on supply chains and consumption patterns.
- Market segmentations break down the market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers the growth trajectory of COVID-19 for all regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets.
- The competitive landscape chapter gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section analyses the shape of the market as it emerges from the crisis and suggests how companies can grow as the market recovers.
1) By Treatment Type: Immunotherapy; Chemotherapy; Radiation Therapy; Other Treatment Types
2) By Risk Group: Low Risk; Intermediate Risk; High Risk
3) By End User: Hospitals; Specialty Clinics; Other End Users
Countries: Australia; Brazil; China; France; Germany; India; Indonesia; Japan; Russia; South Korea; UK; USA
Regions: Asia-Pacific; Western Europe; Eastern Europe; North America; South America; Middle East; Africa
Time series: Five years historic and ten years forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, expenditure per capita,
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes
- United Therapeutic
- APEIRON Biologics
- Baxter International
- Cell Ectar Biosciences
- Provectus Biopharmaceuticals
- Y-mAbs Therapeutics
- Eli Lilly and Company
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche
- Clarity Pharmaceuticals
- CureSearch for Children’s Cancer
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/fjv3rk
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
Originally published at https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/pediatric-neuroblastoma-treatment-global-market-report-2023-featuring-profiles-of-united-therapeutic-pfizer-baxter-macrogenics-amgen-and-more-301988069.html
Images courtesy of https://pixabay.com